"Developing America's Youth Through Athletics & Education" since 2001
Snap Hold & Kick is a non-profit IRS 501 (C) 3 Federal recognized program. All cost and donations go towards the benefit of area football players and specifically earmarked for training development, education and recruitment.
Over the past seventeen (17) years SHK has taken the lead in developing high school and college football student-athletes in Southern California. SHK also collaborates with many youth programs throughout the nation to promote not only the kicking game, but other football position specialties.
SHK promotes life skills development and the importance of higher education beyond the high school level. Many of our student-athlete participants have moved on to pursue football opportunities at local Junior colleges as well as to some of the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country. These services are offered with a $100 membership fee. If no membership is wanted it will cost the participant $25 a session or 1 day camp for $20 if you bring your snapper/ holder.
To improve football-kicking skills and provide personal growth opportunities through a structured program in a relaxed learning environment. The program integrates instruction on football special team skills for kickers, punters, holders, and long snappers with speakers who present and discuss developmental life choices.
How Snap, Hold & Kick will drive sport for social change:
To give all youth an equal and fair (boy or girl) opportunity to participate in the Snap, Hold, & Kick program and to develop healthy football kicking and life skills without having to worry about a cost factor for the youth and families.
What will be different this year?
- SHK will have a membership fee cost of $100 to participate in all camps.
- SHK still wants to make camps accessible to our youth, especially to our at risk youth who may not be able to afford traditional camps which charge virtually triple our cost for one session.
- Membership fees will help cover the cost of fields, equipment and allow new services (Educational, Life Skills, Recruitment) to our participants.
- A $25 payment will be required to participate in each competition if no membership is purchased.
- $25 a camp session will be required if you just like to participate for the day.
- $20 Bring your snapper and/or holder special
- SHK serves all youth of all age groups!
- All snappers, kickers, and punters will receive one on one and group training.
- Mentors will be available.
- Recruitment services will be available for those who qualify.
All payments can be made online or at registration.