"Developing America's Youth Through Athletics & Education" since 2001
Snap Hold & Kick is a non-profit IRS 501 (C) 3 Federal recognized program. All cost and donations go towards the benefit of area football players and specifically earmarked for training development, education and recruitment.
Over the past seventeen (17) years SHK has taken the lead in developing high school and college football student-athletes in Southern California. SHK also collaborates with many youth programs throughout the nation to promote not only the kicking game, but other football position specialties.
SHK promotes life skills development and the importance of higher education beyond the high school level. Many of our student-athlete participants have moved on to pursue football opportunities at the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country along with some that went to local Junior colleges. These services are offered with a membership fee. If no membership is wanted it will cost the participant $25 a session/1 day camp or $20 if you bring your snapper/ holder.
To improve football-kicking skills and provide personal growth opportunities through a structured program in a relaxed learning environment. The program integrates instruction on football special team skills for kickers, punters, holders, and long snappers with speakers who present and discuss developmental life choices.
How Snap, Hold & Kick will drive sport for social change:
To give all youth an equal and fair (boy or girl) opportunity to participate in the Snap, Hold, & Kick program and to develop healthy football kicking and life skills without having to worry about a cost factor for the youth and families. We will work with anyone to figure out a way of payment throughout the ten session kicking season.
What will be different this year?
- SHK will have a membership fee cost to participate in all camps and our Southern California Competition.
- Kickers, punters, and snappers will be ranked this season by there statistics rather than coaches opinion.
- At the end of every session there will be a last man standing competition to see the best of the day for all levels.
- Film will be taken for whoever signs up for the membership.
- 8-10 sessions
- 1 competition
- 1 dri-fit camp t-shirt
- All snappers, kickers, and punters will receive one on one and group training
- Recruitment services will be available for those who qualify
- Mentors will be available
- Ranking page for kickers, punters, snappers
- Film that will be uploaded to youtube that you can access and send to coaches
- SHK still wants to make camps accessible to our youth, especially to our at risk youth who may not be able to afford traditional camps which charge virtually double our cost for only one session.
- Membership fees will help cover the cost of fields, equipment and allow new services (Educational, Life Skills, Recruitment) to our participants.
- A $25 payment will be required to participate in each competition if no membership is purchased.
- $25 a camp session will be required if you just like to participate for the day.
- $20 bring your snapper and/or holder special for $5 off each.
- SHK serves all youth of all age groups!